Treating your jewelry kindly and with deliberate attention will help assure its original condition. Wear and tear is normal and the natural patina that gold develops is part of its inherent beauty. But despite the best care, damages may happen so below are some tips to help safeguard your jewels.
- Put your Avalina jewelry on after applying makeup, cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes, and lotion. These products contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry.
- Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning.
- Inspect your jewelry regularly to make sure stones are secure and clasps.
- Remember to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or soft place.
- Never clean any jewelry that is damaged, cracked or broken.
- Take your time and be gentle when cleaning your delicate gold vermeil and fine jewelry.
- When cleaning your jewelry, use warm water and a dot of dishwashing soap, if needed. Scrub gently from underneath stones with a very soft toothbrush.